Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BACK TO WORK...

After some time, i was back to work today... my my... i just on my work mobile... n it kept ringing... my diary was initially empty suddenly full... went to ward for review of patients... ppl saw me like oh "i got patients for you" hahaha even Dr Takzin called in the afternoon whether i could see her patient impromptu but i was like in middle of discussion. Had to turn it down..... and i was kinda "pissed" with some who like when they saw me... they like complaining as i was uncontactable... i was like yes i on my mobile but like i was harrassed.... with people like "how ah" i was like i was on leave, leave me alone thus y i off the phone n just use my personal phone.... like i cant even have my leave n holiday! i need break too... I know this is not professional but like this one patient whom called n i answered (stupid me!) and this patient was angry to find that i was on leave as this patient wanted to be seen (not even urgent honestly) and i was like i could only see u when i am back to work... and the patient got angry! I was like cant this person develop some sort of coping mechanism... n realised that i have a life too! and for some sort of non-urgent problem... hmm... anyhow... i am back to work... and many work awaiting! now honestly will get headache!! hahaha

No comments: