Saturday, May 30, 2009

THE DAY I AM ME....

Hey, today i just realised that i am finally accepting that i moved on. I knw when i was back in Brunei, i was still heartbroken and was still thinking of my past, my ex. Today while i was at the gym, i finally realised that anything that remind me of my ex, dont affect my anymore... i was listening to our song, i felt nothing.... and when i listened to the song "my all" and "mengapa harus berpisah" i wasnt that upset as i used to be. And well, i could smile... as before i used to be a bit teary... I now see that it was not meant to be.,... I know J... we parted for the right thing... furthermore... just so many obstacles.... as when i was with you, you always make D as the problem... I always compare u and D......furthermore, i was with D more than u J..... and i know D... she always want the best for me.... and i was lucky when we parted, when you refused even to explain to me the reasons, i had D, always.... and thanks to my supportive friends, Alvin, Kieu, Divya... for always been there for me, and my MySA gangs.. Ho san, Ken, Ben, Eli, Laurane, Conie etc and my angel of course,.... and Well, u too C... for being good frens.... and just last month, D made me realised that i been stupid being upset.... and D thanks for all your love....and support and i knw while i was here, i know i dnt have frens that i used to have.... but i am lucky to know this person... name WD... and happened to be my relative. I know god been nice that i always have support.... tnxs for the support and occupying time with sport etc.... and he introduced me to someone recently that make me happy... not rebound! as well me n J were done like 8 months ago! but it is too early to tell... just that today i feel that i finally moved on... and free.... and well i been happy that i managed to lose weight... i m very committed to my routine and it is just nice when ppl said eh u look thinner... u lose weight? hehehehe.... i mean i didnt like it when i first back here.... everyone was like "berisi ah" hahahahaha but mum was like hmmm.... "like u when u berisi than now" hahahaha.... anyhow... i just want to say... i am in happier place now.... and i hope it will continue.....

No comments: