Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am at home today as i have decided to have a day rest. I was feeling not well, headache n a bit feverish, and as precaution, i think i need to stay at home. I am feeling slightly better now but i do need the rest. Anyhow, what i wanna let out here not about my sickness but the reception i got from two people in my life, ya... H and A. A very attentive and very concerned... while H expressed the care but thats it, even asked me to go out while i wasnt that well last night. And even today, got nothing, no msg or anything while A, messages me and called me to ask how i was doing. It is a dilemma i know... i know i got feeling of love from H but i do need A.... i am greedy i know. Wat to do ya.... i think i will see where this will go and see the flow... i know H loves me but at times H doesnt know how to 'jaga' my hati... while A always put my feeling first... hmm... anyhow, i better rest!!

1 comment:

Karl Hummingbird said...

hey, get well soon ya.. :D