Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hi, now it has been few weeks after raya...back to usual stuffs and eventhough i took a week off but that was not enough. Anyhow today is 10th October 2009, still got invitations for open houses but i have to pass them as i am not in condition to go. Anyhow, just an update.. I have decided that i want to end my relationship as i think it is for the best, i been trying to work it out but it has taken a toll, age differences, ideologies differences, this and that, the least i said the better, but i do hope the other person see it that way, and i know would be hard for the person but i wish the best. We grew apart and the relationship feels like a burden n more like work responsibilities and at times "terpaksa"... anyhow... there are far more important thing in the world than this now! :)
Okay, this week has been wow... last sunday, i woke up feeling a bit pain in my leg... but i tot just maybe i sprained it... i even went out to open houses, but later in the evening i realized something was not right, went to A&E well so many people, waited a bit but decided to go back. I couldnt sleep and about 3am i went back to A&E, i am sorry i know this is not general but the doctor i saw (not local) god he was useless... he didnt even do any investigation, like blood test, with the history given by me,.. i was pissed, i know i m bit selective with some painkillers, the doctor was like.. "wat can i give u then" pathetic... i just left.. and i tot nevermind i just go work n look for my fren in the morning. Well, ya... with my walking stick i turned to work, even saw patients in the wards, and blessed Dr Connie and Dr Munir did a check on me, and well did blood x ray... well we figured it gout. And i am on colchicine, it helped. But i think i needed the rest, i didnt get MC and still turned to work n i think walking around to wards n seeing patients taken a toll on me, i wasnt feeling well on wednesday and after stroke round on wed pm, i went home to rest, and slept and waking up to feeling SOB, got my asthma!! i tot i can wean it off by resting, it got worst... and about 3am, i was reluctant but i had to... i felt that i need nebulizer so i went to A&E again, hehehe mum was mad to find out that i went alone n drove myself... well now it was okay as i got Local doctor, she was good, got my nebulizer done, and prednisolone for my asthma, Oh ya i forgot to mention b4 all these, i got infection on my finger and i was on antibiotic flucloxacillin. Talk about heavily medicated i am...got mc.. and well yesterday, whole day, i kept going to toilet... diarheaa!, as i know i been warned that my medication will upset my stomach damn... i couldnot slept whole nyte only managed to sleep aroung 5am n up about 7am to go to work. Went to work but i needed toilet constantly with the "diarheaa"... i was like oh god hahaha... one after another... well hope next week is better....
Anyhow, i had my open house on 1st october 09, and my my the reception was overwhelmed. Didnt expect many people and we ran out food.. we opened around 5pm and not even 8pm, we ran out of food... and people kept coming... i couldnt do anything, sis-in-law, my bro were like .... heheh but mum n dad were quick to tackle the problem..... just imagine, we invited n yet not all turned up n still not enough! hahaha.... well... good one though....
anyhow... i think we should take a moment with all the disasters that happening around us, in Padang, in Phillipines... i think we should be grateful that we are here... pray all okay... and our prayers go to those ppl...
okay will stop here... til later ppl...

3 comments:

eli said...

how are u feeling? how did u fracture/sprain your leg? so clumsy....

btw age difference is big meh? hope u're alright. :)

Yau said...

hey eli.. i didnt fracture or sprain my leg... i got gout that causing pain to my joint... hehehe ya age difference really big... if u know u be like wat! hahaha

eli said...

tell me tell me!!