Friday, August 10, 2012

PERSOALAN HATI

I know it is difficult when it comes to question of the heart. I know lately i am happy as F is here in Brunei. Like always we are just friend as we decided it is that way as i dont think we can make it work with one here and another one in Canada and like we only see each other once every two years. But we know deep down... we are meant for one another and we leave it like that. And well thats why i hardly and a bit distant from you AR as i wanna spent my time with F as i love F. With you AR, i like you. And when you told me last night about what happened i think F was right. I may get hurt with you. AR, you know i like you and what you told me hurt me a bit. I know i should not be but it did. But thanks to F... i am okay now and F rationalized the situation with me. Thats why i listen to F. F knows what best for me. And thats why i love F. Sorry AR not that i was not supportive but i tried and well it did hurt me hence i must take care of me too.
Anyhow, i hope you understand.


No comments: