Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hey, havent update this blog... always think of updating it but leisure time i rather surf or just watch dvds...
Anyhow, it has been very busy after the Hari Raya, works seems endless... at times i feel i am so busy that i dont even have for myself... health been deteriorating as never have the enough rest. Even today, supposed to have the World diabetic day event but i decided to stay home and rest. Mood have been up and down... i know what i need is a break! Just imagine there are times when i have like 3 meetings at a day and for crying out load, where can i have my time to see my patients, to organise my unit and to supervise my staffs! I think this has somehow affected my clinical skills. Damn at times, i wish i have more qualified staffs with me not only me alone to make all the decisions alone. And well i wish some have more initiative and more innovative as well.... sigh....
anyhow... i be okay i guess!
There been a wedding as well, and for once, i wasnt involved actively as i wasnt that well... missed few occasions and really feel sorry for that.
Anyhow, december is coming and all... well better month i hope....

No comments: