Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is this breaking season?

I wonder... i know one song by Melly stating "like musim durian, musim putus cinta" and i am like.. yes this is durians season and well the past few days i been with people breaking up and having problem with their relationships.... well as most of u aware i broke up recently myself... but well i m happier.... but like last three days... one by one a fren came to me for consult n comfort... i was like wow... two from here in Brunei n one my dearest fren called from overseas... i was like wow... i try to be there for them and i hope it works... i just hope they will handle the situation well... just that at times not that i am anti-relationship or wat... but like i do know when a relationship is no longer work n cant work... and no point in staying together.... well....
anyhow... D called me today from Seychelles... i miss her... and i kind of insisted that come to visit me!!!! and well i definitely look frwd for this!!! ok till later!

1 comment:

Padian said...

Hey Yus...

I hope next year bring you better health... and better 'check-ups'...

Voice up to 85% :) can sing soon :) *hugs*