Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh ya a couple days ago, i was at the gym while walking around bumped into this lady... whom was smiling, so well i just smiled back and she approached and we talked.. you normal talked as you are in the gym where everyone is friendly with everyone... but like the tone was like she knew me... like from work or so.. i reckon maybe one of the nurses... like how she said havent seen me around... i was like ya busy bla.. bla... and how she was like saying will be away from work for a while... we talked ... knowing me i could simply converse... but i realised after we finished i think both of us realized that we may have approached wrong person... hahahaha... as i had the look "who is she" and she had the same look "who is he" and ya after my classes there... despite we bumped into one another... she didnt talk to me again! and vice versa! ahahaha

No comments: