Sunday, October 24, 2010

GEMINI

I was reading a book about Gemini. It is the zodiac for those are born between 22 May and 21 June. It is a book by Dadhichi, a famous TV astrologer. Not to believe all of it but it was fun reading it. I will not elaborate on all but just few points which I think worth to mention here.

There are 3 classes of Gemini:
- Those born between 22 May and 1 June are solely focused on intellectual and communicative pursuits. Education, reading and any type of learning to further your intellectual satisfaction is ideal. Mercury is powerful for you and gives you el primo mental reflexes.
- Born between 2 and 12 June, Venus will have considerable influence over you making you very sensual and emotional in temperament. Unlike other Geminis, your feelings will get the better if you at times. Emotions are an important part of your life.
- If you are born between 13 and 21 June, you have a bit of wild side to you. The sign of Aquarius co-rules you and this means you’re harmlessly mad. You’re fun person who loves to walk on the wilder side of life, experiencing things that others rarely dare to attempt. This will make your life an exciting journey.

My comment: I think I am the mixed of the three above. Is that making me super Gemini?! Hehehe....

No comments: