Sunday, October 24, 2010

It is sunday today. I just woke up about an hour ago and it is almost midday now. Well... i missed the invitation for the MUKIM SIHAT this morning... somewhere in Jerudong. Well, it is sunday and i needed my sleep. The invitation stated 6.20am hahaha... even last night i was 'good luck in waking up Yus!'. I did want to go as it has been some time i attend MOH events... i should start attending one soon. :)
Well... not much plan for the day... just lazying around. I intend to finish my reading today... i bought some books during my last trip and will finish them. Then maybe if i have the mood... do more research on Dementia... and well... definitely i m off to do my hiking today at Shahbandar... well... i don't think much of someone today... i wonder is that a good sign... as i need to clarify my feeling and well... i thought of someone else... ermmm... anyhow... i just hope i be okay no matter what.
Oh ya...i am supposed to have coffee later with Hanif... it has been ages since i last saw him. Catching up etc. My god... we are so busy with our own life... and well now... i guess i better check what can i have for lunch! :)

No comments: