Thursday, July 7, 2011

I know it has been a long time since i updated in here. Many things happened...i even went to many trips... Bali, Kl, Brisbane etc... and yes i was in relationship as well that only lasted 6 months... and it was a turbulent relationship from the start... i was just giving it a chance but no use if it was only me wanted it work and made it work. It went to drain. Well... last relationship i had with J was like almost 2 yrs and this only like 6 months i know i could survived this although i still feel hurt. Hurt that i was blind in this relationship... should have listened to others... and well... i was in denial mainly but i am over it now. I opened my eyes and i have moved on. I am not saying i jumped straight to a next relationship. No i m resting but yes i have one whom loved and cared much about me but i need the time. Wait and hold on ya... and yes my relationship ended with a bomb. I was accused of doing something and i did not do it. I was not stupid enough to do that. let me keep it in my mind. I dont knw how much i deny it.. it seemed that i was the doer.... but never mind. My way of fighting it is silence... but DIAM KU BUKAN TAkUT.... and i will just bear all the bad things my x-partner said to me... never mind.... for me it was just a dog barking to the hill... i will stay strong.... and pity it caused my friendship to certain people....
Anyhow... lets stop that.... i learnt my lesson....
One thing i wanna say... i posted a pic of someone wanted to borrow money from me.. Eversince i am back in Brunei i met many people like that and i knw some still owe me money... wont say the name... the recent one why i posted the pic... as long as i can remember when i know this person... not even a friend... an acquaintance only... met at party and needed help related to work. I helped n eversince all the person asked were favours... tis and tat... but like lepak... happy time... no.... of course i was like disgusted... borrow money.... just like before... i went to a gathering with my uncle... and then few days later got call from uncle's fren whom like oh can use ur name to buy car... and some approached to borrow money also... so i am like... wat the hell... u have your own circle of frens and i m just new and not even a 'fren' in a real sense why came to me... they see me as S ELEVEN ($)... fuck off la....
and well i wont say about this... but i feel someone has changed... i am yet to see... whether my instinct is right or not... but if it is true, seriously i wanna knw why.... as all i know i help this person A LOT.... well...typical thing here in Brunei...u fren ppl.... nice to them... at the end of the day... i m the bad one....
Okay i will try to update more in here... although maybe life has not been treating me well... but overall i also see lights... i see true ppl.... and i m blessed!

No comments: