Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some ppl asked me why i started to blog again... i said as i think this is the best way to express myself... as i dont knw at times whom else i can trust n talk to. I mean i do have friends for that matter but they are not in Brunei. I am not saying i dont have anyone in Brunei but just that for that purpose i prefer my overseas friends. Anyhow.. with the recent incident where i was accused.. i wanna put a stop to that... yes i know who did it but i think for the best interest of all... i think it is better to leave it that way... just that the person did not even think of the impact and repercussion it would cause me n ppl surround me. I knw You did it out of love but for me it was just like no brain. Anyhow i wont say much about it. I just hope it will go away.

No comments: