Thursday, October 27, 2011

It has been a while since i write in here. I been well and very happy. In happier place. Anyhow... sat for my FR and tomorrow is the GO paper and i feel that i have not covered much. Well all the best i can say ;)
Anyhow... i am going next week on work-trip to HK and normally i dont tell my family but eventually they would know. At times, i dont know it is me or at times i just cant stand mum's behavior. Many la... one thing about makan... asking whether i wanna makan at wrong times... say at 3pm or 4pm plus... more to tea ke apa... and yet sunday at lunch time i made myself available at dining table... she did not ask. And like looked at me and said 'oh i dont knw u wanna makan'...argghhh... or like u r abt to go out and asked where u going and u replied out for lunch or dinner and then she would ask... "mau makan"... i be like %^&$.....or she asked why u sweat when it was obviously i just back from hiking or doing sport... in sport attire.... n last nyte i happened to say i may go to HK to attend course... she asked with who... said alone and she gave me a look and then said why alone... wont u be scared..... i was maximally ^&*%................
i was away on my one... at young age.... overseas for many years.... and travel here n there on my own... and i am not young anymore... to be asked that kind of question... and yet like my brother always do work trip and she asked nothing....
sorry maybe it is not nice but just that... at times... it got into my head!

No comments: