Saturday, October 1, 2011

hi... it is already october... and well i am so will learn my GO and FR soon... and well... i hope to get my holiday sorted out a.s.a.p. i hope soon ya... anyhow... nothing much really... had my clinic open... and like always busy with my work.
Some asked why i am sticking to my poker frens... one thing... when i got problem and was breaking up etc and the shit... these are the ppl that were there for me... sorry Diners were not there... i didnt feel they were and i am sorry to say that... that is why i appreciate these ppl and sorry if it has appeared that i prioritize these ppl...
anyhow... yes i hope my ex can move on... i have my syg now... and hahaha dont make me laugh by making up stories esp.. 'i am a degree holder from australia, i was sent by my sister' hahahahha.... funny... to do degree u need A level at least or O level... and yet you have none.... my god... not even a diploma for crying out loud... oh my... why the lie.... u have nothing... it is just nothing.... and sorry ur story made no sense n not fun... like wat my fren Asil said... BUTA HATI & GILA.... hahaha..... stop this...
Anyhow... i hope to go to Msia and HK soon... attending course/seminar... i need them hahaha... to get out of Brunei...
Okay then... till later...

No comments: