Friday, September 23, 2011

hi... i got my appraisal yesterday. I wont comment much on it as i knew i would do good... yes i got 93%... in the excellent group. What i wanted to say here is the comment and discussion made. It was funny that i had to hear all in front of others. Ermm... last year too.
well among the comment was i was too loose. I am not a strict leader. indeed in some point i think i am that. I will make changes to that to be a better leader. and how we are said to cover each other asses. Well i admit i do come late to work like 8 plus but i never go out to lunch where i spent my time eating in my office and do all the write up n reports writing so it like give and take and i do come in friday or sunday to work whenever they need me.
and one more thing that really kind of me wonder me or even pissed me off... 'to beautify' our psychology clinic... it is an old run down building.... and well i was told not to 'meminta all the time' or 'mengharap' and do like Rose Lim... ask for sponsor... are we even allowed to do that. like ask sponsor for things in our clinic? assessment tools? table chairs? and wat charity bodies or banks i would approach? and in return what would they get for getting us all the things we want? would office in JPA ask for sponsor to beautify their building or offices like table paints chairs? and let me tell you this.. the current place i am having... i can tell 90% are our own things... 100% of the neuropsychological assessments tools are mine personally.... and clinical psych things are all our own... so in wat way 'meminta' all the time when we are never even given any to start of with and expected to be the very best in return. Hello... no incentives! and well how we would boost our motivation to give the best!
and yes when i was told how lucky CPD to be given sponsor to attend courses the whole time... let me tell u this... never! only M & H ever go. And no query if M applies... look at it now... H applies without M... queries all over. To say that... my god... i have never been. Yes it appeared that i attended courses here and there... yes i did on my own expenses!! i been working since 2004 not once i ever been sent to attend courses or seminar.... and how on earth you said i am lucky as i been sponsored... yes you may have signed my application but at the end of the day it all were rejected okay....
okay enough said.... but bottom line... i am frustrated... i dont knw til when i would endure this.... although in my head not even 5 years i be gone from here!

No comments: