Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wow... a bit tired...i felt like i was running here n there... i just called in to ward 19 saying i am not able to review the patient and the patient would be discharged tomorrow... and well i would see before the discharge tomorrow. Nah... i mean i have errands this afternoon... and i been working early... seeing outpatients.. and before JPMC, was called to emergency to see case there and once done... rushed off to JPMC and reviewed patients there... and was back around 12noon to go to OT open clinic... and well after that spent my time in my office doing reports and pending write-up and yes it is just half a day today... what a long day! :)
Anyhow... i have decided to go for the symposium in KL... as i needed to get away frm here as well.... sigh... tiring....
oh Ya yesterday... my syg told me again that my ex wrote that i am a whore... hahahah plss like i said before... get a life n move on..... god i must have hurt u in such a way that til now still grudge towards me.. i tot well i knew i ended it but i tot that what you wanted.... i remember very well... 'sorry i am taken'... thats wat u said to me... and i accepted that and now i m happier.... why u still mad at me.... Karma i reckon hahhaah....
by the way... i gained weight.... argghhhh.... post op til now i been doing less exercise damn no... i will lose it!!!! hahahahaha

No comments: