Monday, September 5, 2011

HANG UP ABOUT UR EX

Looking at the heading… still hang up about ur ex… I am not talking about myself. I am so over mine. Never think back or look back. Anyhow, I am writing this to tell a person how I feel about this matter. I do understand the problem and the pain after a break up.. For me, it is a break up not break down! Anyhow… let me tell you this… I used to have one experience… I think it was back in 2005 or 2006, I used to go out with this girl… yes we were dating. Things were okay at first until I smelled something not right. Something fishy. Okay… I realised that she was not over her ex. Despite the claim that she broke up with her bf like a year already but she still kept checking her phone etc. And well… good thing I found out about it. We talked about and she assured me that I was her bf. Her heart and mind were for me (fcuking lame!). Well, can’t blame her too… we didn’t go out for a long time. This started like in our 2nd month relationship and then it came ramadhan and Eid Mubarak. And things started to get ugly or I started to rethink of the relationship as when we met and out for date, all she asked was about her ex. Telling me about her ex … ex and ex. And she did note that I wasn’t pleased. So it did cause us friction and well I was just giving us chances and more chances. Anyhow… I still remember it was one day in Eid Mubarak where I told her that I needed to be with my guy friends for Raya gathering at this lady whom we used to go to same University with. I remember I went out with Amir and Haji Lihan to Kak Weeja house for Leeds ppl get together. And I specifically told her not to disturb me (as she been suffocating me, I was her bf and yet she complaint about her ex most of the time) I mean it was just wrong, I was supposedly the one she was currently dating and she still got angry and complaint to me about her ex bf. Just try to put u ppl in my shoes how would u feel. I had limit in my patience as well. Okay for the certain time, before I went out, she was like ‘kusut’ about me going out with my guy friends as normally everyday she would want to spend it with me.. Everyday I fetched her home from work and any errands I would be there for her. So that night, I been harassed by her texts and eventually she called. I ignored and even off my mobile. Once I on it, she would call me again and for once, my friends were like ‘just pick it up’. So I did… to my horror… even before I said anything, she said “I am crying, my ex called me… I feel so hurt”. I was like you moron…. I exploded and very angry and off my mobile. What happened after that, I ignored all her calls and texts…. And yes I left her! Haiza knew of this… even Mawar. I left her as she was still hang up about her ex and I felt that it was wrong for her to do that to me. I was her bf and yet she talked and complaint about her ex! Well we only went out 3 months (for note, soon after that I left for Oz) and she had her own life.
Okay you must be wondering why I am writing this… this was like few years ago… the reason is that you… you know who you are… you are doing this to me…. I know I did say I am very understanding but there is limit to my understanding. You are repeating what she did to me. If I am your bf… would it be fair that you kept talking about ur ex bf… mood down thinking about ur ex… not happy and everything all about ur ex…. I was already sceptical with our long distance relationship but yes I do like you a lot so I gave it a go but with you behaving that way and all about ur ex… I for once… am not sure… and well u were the one who texted me and said you wanted to be friend. And I did say I was okay with it…. n I am so sorry if I wasn’t like before in keeping in touch with you as I knew I did my part in our relationship to keep in touch etc…. before I was always the first for u… even u with your friends… without failed u would still entertain me. I thought of it.. yes we are better of being friend and I do hope you understand. I did tell you… I analysed all… you still hang up about ur ex bf… n despite you said you love me… I am your rare jewel… but if I am all that, you would not be bothered or affected by your ex. You would not posed as someone else to dig out stories about him. I know you needed answers and all… but it all showed that you are not over him. So I am sorry… I don’t want to be hurt too… I knew you told me that when you met me you just broke up like a week with him. I could understand that and I even said that to you… I was your rebound. When I met you too… I just broke up few months but at least I knew I was over my ex. So I am sorry to write this but I just feel you need to know. I know I am very understanding and all but I still have my own feeling. Seriously… it did hurt me. How would you expect me to say or behave when you told me about how ur ex treated you… this and that. I stopped calling as I didn’t want to waste it to listen about you and your ex while by right we are supposedly going out. Sorry…. I think we are better off being friend. And do not blame me as I am honestly telling you here…. Someone else attract my attention. Like you said I deserve happiness too. I don’t want you to think that I was not loyal to you. I only paid attention to this person after you sent me the texts on my phone about being friend (that time all used to be nice n sweet between us, to receive that, i was stunned, no warning and i had to swallow them all). N you admitted to me that you still have him in your heart. Some of your messages did hurt me. I am sorry… I knew you said last two nights that you sorted out your mind… and you did say deep down… it was me… deep down…. But the surface is someone else. I don’t think I could live with that and put on my pokerface as if all is okay with me. Sorry…. You have to know this way. I don’t want to add more sadness to you but I think this is the best for us. I don’t want us to hurt each other. And I don’t want to hurt me.
And for this new person… I am thankful and I know I am clear about my feeling about you. Maybe we are not in cloud nine entirely but I have to say… I am liking you a lot and I can’t deny that I am starting to fall in love with you. And one thing I ask of you… if you read this… be clear of what you want… you did say you love me a lot… thank you for that… but please be sure of it… before we got further and once you want this to happen, I would definitely demand your commitment. If you ever have doubt… please tell me and do not start anything with me. Like I said… it is hard for me to open my heart for love… and i am willing to do that for you... so better be clear with me.... before you hurt me too...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am really short of words, can't finally believe i got my boyfriend back this is my testimony about the man that brought back my man dr baba he gave me the heart and confident to trust in he within the period of 2days right now we are living happily and getting very ready and set for our wedding, i am so much happy knowing full well there are real, true spell casters who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. for help you can reach him on his EMAIL ADDRESS :worldwidesupremetemple@gmail.comuse

Unknown said...


Hello,everyone i am from Canada i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called dr ogala who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you dr ogala for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is worldwidesupremetemple@gmail.com, may the lord continue to use you to save people as you did to me, He is the best spell caster that can help you.

Jessica L. Smith said...

'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

Anonymous said...

I am Anastasia Svetlana from Russia, after 9 years of marriage with my husband, he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back but all proved abortive, until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet who helped her in a similar issue. Tt first i doubted it because i never believed spells and i always thoght they were dangerous. But decided to give it a try, when i contacted him he helped me cast a re-unite spell and within 48 hours my husband came back to me apologizing and today we are living happily together. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems at realhomeofspell@outlook.com