Monday, August 22, 2011

I wonder despite i have hidden my Fb and this and that... some stil penetrated to my account... and check on it... get a life ppl... what wrong with my god and blessed life? what ppl would think i would be miserable.... like i said before my life has always been good and even better now... and so what....
Like yes i admitted i always go out makan for sungkai... even that an issue... like i m showing off? i never bother about ppl fb... they can do wataver hell with theirs... and so i expect the same.... its my FB.... seriously.... ppl get a life hahahaha....
Yes... ppl i hang out.. PokerFace club and Diners club... are ppl with brain, titles.. etc and my other colleagues... we never disturb ppl... and so why like bother that i am friends with these ppl... sigh... gila... thats my activity and my life... i know i shouldnt bother but seriously when ppl kept bothering me.. i just wonder... what is wrong with them..... do i care about u ppl... Hell no...
Sigh... it is a 'boo' thing to even bother... and like always... i will just go on with my life.... it bothers others... thats not my f*&%$&# businesss... hahahaha let me use the phrase that ppl use... 'SakLiko' hahah sorry i tot that phrase is so Poklen! hahah

No comments: