Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I know appraisal time is coming and i know throughout the year i do observe and see my staffs... but at times i do know that i expect too much... and i know i m so well versed in my clinical skills that i want everyone to share my passion and my ways... well i expect too much at times.... to have ppl to think and do way i do.... but at the end i realised that the new batch are distinctive... need to be groomed more... and well i do have to appraise accordingly.... and well... times like this... i wanna say despite all... despite what ppl said... and well... I do think Muizzah do have her own uniqueness and capacity... i mean many ppl do see it... but i know Hani and I see something in her and thus why we do defend her and have a soft spot as i know we all have our weaknesses but we always use her strength.... yes i must say at times... i miss having her in our office.... and i know at least i can rely on her... and well kesian Hani hehehehe today i rely on her a lot heheheheh okay ppl til later...

No comments: