Monday, August 1, 2011

Many asked about me n F... all i could say we are still the same.... no way there would be Y&F... just wont work... :) but we still stay fren and close as ever... and well while i was in KL... i met someone thru FB just a random n since i was in KL i tot yeah lets meet up for coffee or lepak... one thing led to another... this person fell in love with me... maybe it is my mistake i love the attention and kinda have this feeling of liking... but i dont knw and pretty sure it is not love yet and like i be in Brunei... and you be in Msia... i know it is not far but long distance? thus y i never work with F... and like many others... J... D.... why do ppl that i could love n be with all overseas.... sigh..... while the one closer in Brunei never work and they all turn into money drainer (new terms hahahah) or else all became psycho.... never like or love me for me.... maybe except Amal.... ya we are knowing each other now... yes my FB i m in relationship with her... but i think we r more to companionship but we dont knw where this would go... never say never.... :)

No comments: