Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today it has been a week we are in Ramadhan month... and this year it has been smooth and yes... the feeling is very serenity... for me that is at least. I find it is so peaceful and work has been very good... Sorry Tuan Hj Jamal... my ceo as i been missing the tedarus... the niat to go was there... but selalu ada saja heheheheh Alasan tu Yusri hahhaha......
These few days... it has been good... ppl have been extra nice to me... and i have moved on. Thnxs God... for ur blessings!
So far i have dined out few times... tried Grazie Mauri, Twelve, saffron and Terindak Polo Club... so far been good... only Polo my god too much food!!! I am still bloated till now heheheeh...
Today i was involved in the Medical board meeting... always not easy.... to declare the unfitness of a person as this involve life decision making.... but we always make decision based on our clinical perspective and i hope it is all for the best..... today was awkward one as it involved people that i know..... anyhow... i am just doing my work.... :)
okay.... Raya is approaching by soon.... the feeling is the same as before... i will celebrate it moderately... at my age as long as i celebrate n do visit all uncles/aunts house would be good enough and i am thinking to be away as last yr but this yr i have no idea where to go :)
of note... i happened to check on my phone logbook... wonder why this particular person still contacting me... sorry ur number is blocked. Okay til later ya.... :)

No comments: