Monday, August 1, 2011

What a low class u r

Bumped into my ex at the hospital... well that the place i work... wat do u expect... i was just civilised... i was with two of my frens... Ziyah and Dr Jus... we all acted normal. Just when i tot it was okay the next days... many chisomo or penyibuk dalam kata Pinoy... called n told me to check on my ex fb... sorry i dont have the fb anymore... i have moved on. Apparently my ex wrote on fb about me... with curses and all... well wat new... like my frens said... no brain... and so poklen style... thats the level.. i was like wow... so diam when jumpa and menyalak like anjing on Fb wats the point... only brave on FB.. well what pissed me off was some ppl that i dont have any business with... menyampuk and even one person said to be aware as i am capable to do things to ppl... WTF! hahaha funny that i never do anything and ppl think like that... walao i am that powerful and influential hahahaha.... my frens did read n all just laughed at the stupidity while they see me have moved on and nothing. Just ignore.... wat just cuz i mixed n lepak with ppl with brain and look and money and IT ppl... takut ah... when i saw you i was like... why diam... and where all the threatening u made to me before... one of my frens kept and copied the slandering on FB as bukti n if they dont stop... well.... they will see haha

No comments: