Monday, September 19, 2011

hi it has been a while... raya was around and well like i said before... feeling was not there... i did go beraya and funny without failed... i see my pokerface frens everyday... funny and yes we are closer than ever... and thus why when few were leaving... the rest had adjustment to do hehehe...
anyhow... nothing much really... i am happy with my life... with my syg...
And i knw this should not bother me... but i just want to say... i hope my ex would move on and stop slandering. Serious i dont know what the hell is your problem... cant see others happy... u chose ur path and i chose mine and well i knw mine was brilliant as seriously i am so over you already and i am in happier place... but do u have to mess my life... well not that it works... as well people whom know me wont fall easily to the BS that u said abt me. You called me "P*&^%$" before and yet you paraded pixs of u with a bunch of drags hahaha look who was talking.... and said i spread rumours... phew.... seriously u owe me a lot... lets just leave that to that... and u spread ceta so my syg hear abt it hahah well we arent stupid.... i am hiding? Hey you...you knw where i live... where i work and from my FB wherever i am... i let the world know... thats not hiding! BS again... anyhow... i just hope you get into ur senses... it has been almost 5 months since we broke up .... plss la get a life.... why filled ur FB walls abt me... when in the first place... u claimed to others that u didnt even know me.... so incongruent.... hahahah... at least ppl know who you are now!
Okay i will stop mentioning about you as i knw i should concentrate on my life... with my fab frens etc... ciao for now... tata titi tutu....

No comments: