Saturday, January 14, 2012

It is like middle of Jan... and what i been doing... well pretty much the same stuffs... and ermm... although new year but some ppl just stay the same... no change n no nothing.... and seriously if i can change some ppl i would!
anyhow i dont want to be cranky and my blog is filled with stories about me complaining this and that.
Well... i cant wait in a month time i be off again for a long leave and i will be going to Korea... for the first time.... n well i will keep the excitedness when the time comes.... and i hope this will be a memorable one.... and well tnxs my cuz Shadie for organizing this and that.... and well... apart frm me... its Danny, Azim and Abg Komeng... hehehe yup we call it The SAADY.... and well i like when we plan for next yr maybe insya-allah we go UMRAH....

1 comment:

Laurane said...

Hey yau! Going to KOREA!?!? Im so jealous. I wanna go too. hahaha. whats up with you now anyway? haven't spoken to you for tooo long.