Monday, October 15, 2012

I dont know today. I kept thinking of my exes. Well not all... I tot of my J and my I. J cuz i was watching this vietnamese love story movie and well i could not help to miss J. Really do and oh my god... it was in Saigon the movie i mean... really made me cried thinking of J. Sorry Syg it doesnot mean you are not enough but J will always be in my heart no matter what. While I... i was cleaning my closet and came across some staffs that you gave me. It made me think and a bit sad that things did not work between us. I know you told me i am your only one and wanted me to give you a second chance but i just cant. The thing is that when you left me, it did hurt me. I was down. And to think about going down that lane again... i must be selfish and i dont want to be hurt again. I am done being hurt!
And tnxs syg for always believe in me and i am happy the way we are. Not that i dont want that big of committment but like i am with you truly now.

No comments: