Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Things are not getting better where i feel we are not communicating at all... one after another F is so distanct and annoying. How could a person said Have a great night while i just mentioned that my uncle whom wife just died a week ago now suffered from stroke. It was just show how F was not attentive and read the message or convo we were talking.
Less and less... the more i think about it... i am becoming more negative esp about not wanting to talk over viber... sigh.
And i dont even knw anything anymore... bought ticket to melbourne....
I know You never been in a relationship before but its all logic... i feel i am not your BF at all.... never had any time for me.... what the use....
I am fed up... I am ending this with you F... i may as well be single as i am never part of your life. okay... OVER!!

No comments: