Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hye... with all life goes on... anyhow.... I am still fren with F although must say I am shocked with the transition where A totally turned to B. I am thinking what I am seeing now is the actual F while all these while... it was just an illusion. Come one we only knew each other for two months only... maybe it was short to actually a person.. and let me tell you here... oh my god... Seriously you are that great to start off with.. and knowing the real you... You are far more ugly than an ugly person!

Another thing is that I am trying to explore and write about how a picture on wassap can actually influence a person. Say you hate A and all you think is bad of A and Say A use different picture and it is all suddenly different although it is still A.

Deep down... i feel wow and what a fool you can be! And your fakeness amazed me!

No comments: