Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I JUST DONT GET IT

This couple of days i feel like so hmmm i wont say stress but i just cant understand with some students... i mean not all... currently i have one wit me... that i think is kind of slow... like when i said we have thing at 8am... the person would arrive after 8.... and always missing and not doing a good job. All wrong. Not assertive... and so far been missing all rounds as always come late... and the tag "oh i came a little late"... for crying out loud... this is hospital... we wont wait! I know i was angry yesterday but i didnt care.
Anyhow... like today... its different. I know we normally have students being briefed at the department next to us. After lunch just now... these students just burged in into my clinic thinking they could get to the lab next to mine despite the door labelled CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY and not LAb... ok if they asked its ok but... these students simply walked in with me looking shocked and they just walked and entered the room thinking it was connected to the lab. I was like... i was there... and they had no courtesy to even ask and i was like F@#$%^^ rude" and one person even like "open my door and talk loud... i want to get to next door" i was like "am i a door man" and like can u not ask politely... to an officer... like " excuse me" at least.... stupid! And when i gave the instruction, she couldnt get it and the friend had to come back n asked again... Bod betul!
And one group of students whom just walked in while i was doing my work... didnt even approach me and walked to the room... so i was like "Hello!! this place has nothing to do with next door... it totally different entrance and exit as it is different department!" SO rude... no courtest even to ask... Like its their place! I dont know from where these students are....damn!
And well, today also Mui received a call from a person saying "kan bertanya.. aku ne ada diploma in sikologi (psikologi) from Malaysia dapat keja sana arah sikologi" so Mui explained "must at least got Degree" and this person kept saying ok.. will do at UBD... Mui was like... we dont think ada kat UBD but do find out.. And she called again asking about psychologist and medicine... i was like this person claimed to have a diploma in Psychology (whom couldnt even pronounce psychology) and had no idea about job description of psychologist...i was like... it made me think that new batch of people or students maybe not all... they all have no idea at all... why cant they find out... when my time... i know about mine... maybe just the kids nowadays depend too much on others or parents that they cant think for themselves... sorry i sounded harsh! but like i said not all ok!! some!! anyhow... i wont say all as my other student with me... this one is great!! and really love it if this person can join my services!! Unlike the other one whom like not committed... and seemed not attentive! anyhow the less i said the better! Okay til next time!

1 comment:

Karl Hummingbird said...

hey, how life?

hope everything fine ya..

hv a nice day n tc..