Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Update

I know when i am back here i am pretty sure that it will be hard for me to update as frequent as before. But will of course, keep you all out there updated. People asked how v day... i never celebrate it... even this year... well... what i wanna say here... i met someone here...not my partner but been going out here n there for a while... but i havent decided whether to go steady or not... as i feel something is still lacking and being me... always think this and that.... i havent figured out just yet... so maybe i just wait n let time tell... and i met someone else that is interesting as well.... will talk about it more if things develop.... hahaha...
Apart from that... nothing much really... i am back to Tasek Lama for hiking! Yay,...... And just work stuffs really! Boring huh?! Anyhow... tonyte is Aunt Diah's bday... will go her place i guess..... and dont know what to get her!! hahaha.... anyhow... til later ya!

No comments: