Saturday, February 28, 2009

MY D NEVER CEASE TO MAKE ME HAPPY!


This is wat D said.. about me!!

"Babe you've given me everything I could hope for from you... True friendship, honesty, u were there when I was at the lowest point in my life n saw me through it, and you still think the best of me despite seeing me at my worst... What more can I say about you?! Ur my best friend n I love you heaps!"

You made my day D!! Only you can do that.... i wont be able to find anyone close like you!! I cant wait to see you!!! Always love you!! Always miss u! And well our coffee session!! damn i need those! hahaha... Thanks D!

3 comments:

D said...

sweety! i miss you heaps and i'm at work right now telling people how much i love and miss you!!! i can't wait to see end of the year my love... it's been too damn long!!! muah! love you baby!

Padian said...

*hugs* its hard, eh, Yus.... Hard... sigh... Why us? why hard?

Yau said...

thnxs D i cant wait to see u too!!! damn miss u heaps!!! Meela... we r just us! hahaha .... complicated is our middle name!! hope to see u later Meela for dinner if you are well!!! see u soon!!!