Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CLOUD 9

hey ppl... i just want to say thank you to many.... ppl celebrated my bday late this yr.... on saturday, i tot had lunch with Haiza n Wee ping when Mun texted wat i do for lunch... i said join us... indeed she did... when i came to flor de lys... hmm.... i saw Mui, Hani were there too hmm i took danny as well... so it was like 7 of us... n then Alinah came n join... something fishy here! God they came to celebrate belated birthday with me oh ppl... and that nyte as well... my other group of fren as well celebrated my bday too i feel blessed.... ppl love me hahahaha... tnxs a lot... we had a good gathering despite my baby couldnt join me... i was a bit down hehehe as i missed my baby so much.,.. and it made me realised i am indeed in love.... n well... i helped a friend that nyte and someone accused me stealing someone date.... well.... as long as ppl that i knw n close wit me knw exactly wat happened... that wat matter... n well i m loyal when i m in relationship..... i may b naughty but i wont hurt the one i love!! hehehe anyhow... til later!! This week we on alert for MME hehehehe....

No comments: