Monday, June 15, 2009

Just update... ppl think that my bday is on 16 or 17 hahaha n so i received lots of wishes late hahahah well better late than never... i did have a small thing with my family, Kak Harni bought cake, n dad bought cake too n just us n we ended up having 2 cakes.... n well i got boardgame from Kak Harni n Nike shirt so nice... tq.... n i got a nice pen from Agnes....
And today i got a lovely card from my good friend, Calvin... i was a bit down today n getting the gift from my good fren Calvin, wow he lifted up my spirit and make my day. My baby not well today but still my baby words made me happy... tnxs ppl... i feel so love....
apart from that nothing much, lots of wedding and i been busy.... and well, during my birthday, Haiza lost her dad, it was really sad... i attended the funeral.... n i was sorry that i was busy and the n i had 2 days MC thus i couldnt attend the Tahlil and during the weekend was caught up with weddings... i wanted to be there... as Haiza n family are like my family.... and well wanted to give them space too and i didnt know Ian left tonight otherwise i would have gone to airport to send him off... i see Ian as brother hehehe.... anyhow... will catch up definitely.... and well i just realised being head of unit is not easy many admin work to do... hehehe n i m not good! hahahaa.... anyhow i will catch up soon ya!!

No comments: