Sunday, June 7, 2009

My DAy

hey, today my birthday... no celebration as well normally nda jua la.... i just spent some time with my close frens here.... Danny, Hadi, Lee and Syukri... they so nice... and well thank you for that... all pics in facebook.... and got a bday wish frm Connie, Amir and Alvin thats all... anyhow... like always i get emo and a bit upset during bday.... and well... i think now i am falling for someone but i am sure that i am falling more than the person... hmmm it is hard and well.... i really miss someone (i know i have to let go!) and deep down right now... the only person i want to be with is you D!! i dont need anything.... Just u D... just us coffee.... n chat.... I damn miss u.... ur company n ur friendship n above you, your unconditional love to me..... and well someone ask what i want for my birthday this year.... one is D and second is for the one that i like now to like me fully me.... well just a wish.... anyhow... i get to go... off to visit Haiza and then gym!!

No comments: