Monday, February 17, 2014

I been so occupied with so many things hence I realised I do a lot for people and at the end of the day, I wonder do people see that? I am still me. Nothing. I wonder why some people just oblivious or pretending I am not so sure.
Today I was really tired. Wanted time on my own. And I am so sorry A... I know you wanted to talk but I was just too tired to talk and handle you thing. And at times I feel I must do that as I don't want what happened few years back happened again. I don't see that you and me can be together. I don't feel that way. Was shocked when I heard you told your mum I am your sweetheart. As I am so not.
With someone... I know I am dealing with this but still hurt. You and your little dirty secret. Oh well... I don't have any little dirty secret but I do have secret too... at least mine mean something in your life... repeatedly you failed to see 'ME'.... oh my.... do assure and give me reasons why I should fight for you. By right it is not me... I am nothing but that person should be the one. That person is the one you 'love'... not me.
So tell me....

No comments: