Sunday, February 16, 2014

I know I wrote few posts before but I knew I had to delete them as it may sounded bad and in order to jaga hati few people I had to. Not that I am not gutsy but at times I know I have to be a bigger person. And well things have been good so why complaint.
Yesterday, I met a person and should not affect me in any ways but thing this person said like to summarize, people wont like me for me but for something else... my money and stability I could provide them... true or not as in for love.... I really don't know. But it did make me sad a bit... do I not deserve any sincerity etc.... but I also wonder why this person feel that I would make friend with you after you said all those words... Sayonara! I rather be alone....
One thing I got to say... I am tired lately... I don't know why... but ya... sleep been interrupted... appetite is so off.... and well I don't knw at times where I gathered my energy....
Now what I need is time off... quality sleep... quality time for myself!

No comments: