Saturday, March 8, 2014

At times, I feel it is a slap on my face.... being the person talking about code and conduct.... and even leading the committee for this for our order. I feel hypocrite as I think I do put personal into work. Ermm.... as always I have many meetings to attend to. Some are important and some are not really as so fruitless most of the time. I knew I attended to one matter too much and till now it is fruitless.... and I been reprimanded and my committee being questioned. I have to deal with all these... for a person!
Again... tomorrow I have meetings at 8.30am one at MoH with the BAHPC and one is RIPAS meeting visit to Women & Child where I am instructed to go. Just checked email.... another meeting at 9am... at JPA/SPA... yes that matter again! I cant skip the 8.30am to accommodate 9am. 9am is for a person.....and I don't know.... I am no body to this person..... I don't feel I am appreciated. Even no thank you for today. Sigh.....
So I don't knw..... really I don't know... can I leave all this!
On other note... I am back in contact wit AR... wont hope high... as things will just be the same..... and well for FZ... we see how we go from here....

No comments: