Tuesday, March 18, 2014


Like I said... Qawie and Me are close friends... we share almost everything... and spend most of the time together.... and like I said he is my close guy fren now.... as it is hard to see my others friends... the guy one... but yes I still lepak with Didi, Jo and Amal.... well... just for fun... and I was bored and came up with this :)

For a start... we share same passion of taking picture hahah same smile hahaha.... here he used my glasses... ermmm similar? hahahah.....

 While in KL, I lent him this t-shirt and he liked it so much.... hence I let him have it..... Nice huh.....
 We even have the same shoe size.... hence I lent him my shoes..... we care and share.......
 Opps... This shade is given by Ziyah but I hardly use it as I do not like using contact lens... hence I 'gave' to Qawie... and he can use it better than me...
 Here... I borrowed his shoes.... :)
 While in Myanmar... I did not do much shopping but that country is famous with Jade hence... I bought this pair of Jade Necklace.... one for him and one for me... Indeed nice!
 This is my old shade.... Got it from Philosophy long time ago... and well... he can put better use so I gave him.....
 Okay.... here see our pants... same... I got this pant for him and then Amal bought me a similar pant... hehheehe

 Another glasses again from UniQlo..... :)
 

Look at our Shirt! heheh its so nice... so we got one each! And ensure we don't wear it at the same time! Hahahah...
 
 
Okay.... so ermm... I do consider him as my good friend too... :) And will always ensure he is on good health physically and mentally!

No comments: