Saturday, April 5, 2014

My mood is not great today... when I saw someone put something on IG... I was happy.... but the caption erm..... make me wonder what do u see me as.... I don't think its hurt even to say I am a friend... but to say a therapist... erm... after all we been thru... I never say you are my patient..... as I see you more than that.... if just a patient.... I wont do all those thing I did for you.... sigh..... again, time and time again... you make me unappreciated.
And well AR... I just don't get you at times.... and at times I do not know what I am doing with you as I feel at times it just a waste of our time.... all u did and said... just hurtful... I know its been long and I don't hope for anything.....
And also today... I aint sure just course I was sensitive... let me ask... say you knw someone is coming your house and you informed way way before hand.... would you just do whatever you do... take your own sweet time.... and ppl wait... of course not right... despite you do something or out... you would cut it short and try to accommodate. Come... you were out like hrs already... okay la... maybe I should do the same.... like I said my principle you are nicer I am nicer... and when you are not.. why should I care. Don't blame me okay.....
At times... I do feel my frens right... why am I stupid to invest on these two... not even worth! But I cant help it... soft feeling I reckon.... so maybe I should awake from these.... sigh....

No comments: