Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today I feel so irritable. Lucky meeting with Tuan Sabri went well. He did calm me down and I knew what I did for the work was not right. But I just so feel so tired to work it now. I been so negative and maybe I am tired and fed up I guess. With someone... erm... I am badly want to be your friend but I got fed up what we talked about is your thing! Once in a while we should talk about me..... my thing! so boring only ur thing..... life is not just about you okay! Fuck it!
And I don't know I cant help thinking and at times I feel I have different perspective now. Recent event make me wonder and make me think. I might be wrong but I cant help it.
Anyhow.... I do not contact AR for few days and ermmm I felt nothing! I just feel all is wrong. I pray but I feel no peace. Sigh..... God why... am I not deserving of a slight happiness in life. I do good things.... sigh....

No comments: