Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nothing much really... back to work and very busy as ever. With AR... how you never cease to annoy and irritate me. You said call... within a minute calling and 20mins later still not picking up and went offline... WTH! I never wrong to call you fucker.... Do learn to respect ppl ok AR!
And well with CAW... I knew maybe it was wrong for me to share the thing just now. I regretted it... we were fine... you were fine and happy til I mentioned the thing. I knew it would make you think.... and I knew how u hated to wait and this would linger and affect your night. But for an instance, don't you ever think... things I do.... I may not be the one in pain here but I had to gather my gut here... thick face asking a person higher up for you. You think it was really hard for you but I was not an easy thing for me too.... everyday non-stop I think about your matter.... constantly.... praying for you endlessly.... it had been so difficult and painful for you... I must say it has been a turbulence for me too... and at times... I put my integrity and dignity at stake... all for your sake... someone I consider as my good friend... sigh....

No comments: