Thursday, December 18, 2008

A deserving night out!

Well, as i mentioned that last week i have been a bit emotional and kind of upset with things. However, with the strength from dearest people, D, Kieu and Angel and with the support from people around here whom been constantly asked me out for "lepak", at least i have been happy. Today, well, i couldnt get my application form for the registration to be verified as i couldnt find anyone. Well Bank ANZ has the proclaimed manager but i am not a customer. Hmm... i will look for the JP in my apartment. I dropped him a message but he hasnt got back to me. Anyhow... had lunch with Ho San... and just hang out. Kieu was busy today and did see her a while. I lend her my parking spot as i lend my car to Euan. I dont think it was good for him to drive his friend's car (a 31 yr old car!). He wasnt confident too.
Anyhow... as we planned as continuation from the picnic on sunday, we had dinner at Zapata's. The picnic gang (Laurane, Conie, Eli, Marina, Desmond & Haris) heheeh... and with an additional of Kenz... lovely dinner... and i didnt have my camera with me. So i am hoping the others will upload the pictures soon. We chatted a lot... and Eli was funny as she kept laughing at everything! And well after we were done, we discussed what to do. Wanted to go bowling but didnt have the time so we went to Casual Cupcake for desssert and to played card. We played "Big Two" the guys... and the gals played "heart" i think... and oh ya... we picked up Ho San along. And then we decided to sing as Casual Cupcake is just next to Buddha bar...
We sang a lot haha and did a lot of funny and naugthy poses! Come on ppl upload! ahaha... and i tried singing my nostalgic song (hmm my song with my ex "I love to be loved by you by Marc Terenzi) i couldnt just so high and i had mixed feeling while singing it. As i dont want to recall my relationship and hence just half way! anyhow... til later ya! So ppl upload! Eh Conie maybe i can get the pics from you! hehehe... as you cant upload! heheeh good nyte! and i need it!!

2 comments:

Laurane said...

lol yau. its Casual Cup not cupcake. although cupcake sounds really cute... haha!
our game was 'heart attack' not heart! but yea. pictures are up :)

Yau said...

hahaha... wow i tend to add or change the word ah! hahaa cup to cupcake! n heart attack to heart! hahaha... tnxs for the pictures laurane!