Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Human...

Hello, this past few days i must admit that i was slightly not myself and very emotional. A lot of thing bugging me and i was down. Well, maybe it is due to festive seasons and gloomy weather, i really have no idea. Like i felt empty. And Kieu was not happy as well. I wont say why here but at times, i feel so sorry as i know i am leaving Adelaide soon and i really find that we bonded stronger than ever and she has been a dear friend for me. And like i have to leave. Divya left before and i wish we all can be together. I spoke to D as well... and how D told me that at times, world is like unfair and funny in certain ways. Like D and me, we would love like if we can stay together in the same country and yet we are all apart. D in Seychelles, Divya in India and Kieu is here in Adelaide and yet all of us are good friends and at times feel we are family. And yet we stuck and be in a place with people that we dont want to be with.
I talked to D for a long time couple nights ago, i think it was almost 2 hours. We always have thing to say to each other. D misses me and well D... i also miss you a lot!! Especially in times like this and we are upset as the plan of meeting this april may not happen. As D is starting new job and unable to get leave for a year. Well D maybe next time... maybe i will go and see you.
And well like i always say always be positive but i am human as well, i do slip as well. I must say i am blessed that i have good people around me here, at least i am not alone and go out and hang out. Like with Ken and Ben... they are amusing... with Rai, preity, Euan, Belinda the highgate gang... and just like yesterday, went to picnic with laurane and co. Well at least it will keep me occupied and i wont be thinking negative especially when i am alone at home.
Just that i feel some people are just annoying. I mean i should not care... i mean like some people are just sensitive and only care about their feelings and not others. I realized that people that claimed to miss me are the people that not there for me. I have few back home like... totally not in touch now and like so tantrums like if they msg me i must reply or respond a.s.a.p and yet, when comes to me, only if they feel like it, they will reply or else, ignore. They can treat you as they like but like i must treat them the best. Well, like i mentioned before, Ida, Sham and Meela have been great to me. They helped me a lot and like when i asked them i want to get them something, they just say "just come back" unlike some people get me this and get me that. Honestly i feel fed up at times, i will ignore. Like i said,... be positive!
Back to D.. we talked a lot that night about lots of stuffs... with her i can be myself and let go of anything... we cant wait to meet up. Just that with the circumstances we have now we are unable to be together. But we make sure we each are happy wherever we are. And Kieu, i hope she will be busy soon and hence, she will be occupied especially when i am not here. And we do have plan to travel together. Maybe go and visit D! hehe.... I know people asked that kieu and me are very close but we are strictly good friend with lots of respect to one another. I reckon as we are both matured and understand one another that we have a solid friendship. I feel lots of love from these people. And it is genuine. I be sad to leave.
Anyhow, graduation is coming this friday. I am attending mine and Euan & Belinda are graduating as well. And well i definitely will write it in here. Anyhow, i better go now and i really hope that i be fine this week as last week was bad for me, i was too emotional. Please, i want to be cheerful and happy as i always. I know it is my character that i am hard to share with people and tend to hide my sadness but with the right person, i know i can do it. Well, i never have a best friend and hence i used to say to myself, my best friend is me. I have good people around me but i feel at times like this, i need me to be strong and cope with it. But i know one person i can tell is D... and i have Kieu too. And it work both ways... i am a good listener as well!! Okay, i will stop here... maybe i need chill pill!

2 comments:

conie said...

laurane and co.?

Is that some laurane's company ? :P

Hope you have a nice day, buddy!

Yau said...

haha conie so many names to write! hahaa.. u know who the company! haha