Thursday, December 25, 2008

A good day....

Clarissa cooked for us tonight and we went to UV for christmas dinner. It was nice of her and very lovely of her. I just know her recently and she is one nice girl. Thanks so much the dinner was good!






I just realised i took pictures and i was not in it! hahaha.... And well, after monopoly and games, we headed home. On the way, i dropped Ben, Amanda first and they had surprised! Well Yih Lun too... Yup another gifts!! So nice... and i was like shy and they made me teary!!


Well not only me... Ho san got gifts too! And honestly it was really a nice thought and gifts! I will keep for memories!!

Me with Replica... bought by Yih Lun, Ben and Amanda... it is amazing... i so will bring this back!! So unique!!

And this made me touched!! this is what they see in me... A good best friend! wow!! Honestly, it really touches my heart and i was in tears a bit while in the car! and Few days ago... we went to wacky shop and saw one amusing toy called Gaydar... so funny and They got that for me for fun! hahahaha.... a good gadget!! for laugh!!

This few week have been great... after my emotional moment with my stupid ex thing... ppl come and cheer me up! i feel so blessed! and well now i am honestly feel upset to leave! but this is life! I have more friends here than anywhere.... and well i know it is not about quantity but here is quantity with quality!! Anyhow... til later!! You ppl make me cried! So touch!

No comments: