Monday, January 5, 2009

ARRIVING IN BRUNEI

After two years in Adelaide, finally I went home. Nothing much changes in Brunei. And I was really tired from the traveling as I didn’t sleep much the night before. And the journey was okay despite it was a bit turbulent from Brisbane to Brunei. My dad, mum and my little brother were at the airport to pick me up. And I know it was New Year’s Eve and honestly no plan. My fren Hanif messaged me but I was too tired to go out. And I was supposed to meet up with Haslin and Meela, but Haslin was not well so we all decided to take a raincheck. And well, I do sms few people and like hmm apparently most people have my handphone number deleted! Well… they said they changed mobile etc… but I was like I changed mine too and still keep their numbers!
Anyhow, the next day I spent time with Wee Ping and didn’t want to see anyone just yet! And like I did see some people while I was at the bank but like some of them I really have no idea who they were!! As they smiled at me and I think it is just rude if I don’t smile back and some waved at me….. hmm…. I must be forgetful!
And like… the weather here made me have running nose and allergy… hmm… I hate this. I need to get my medication! And I felt tight mostly! Damn weather! Anyhow… catch up with you all soon! I miss my D!! and yes I missed my people in Adelaide a lot!!

2 comments:

dr.rin said...

Sorry again for taking a raincheck, cuz! I was pretty bad, thought it was a common cold, but it was worse, flu and upper respiratory tract infection - that was what the doctor told me on fri - haha, I shouldn't have waited that long to see one! Anyway, now on antibiotics and whatnot. Still not 100% but not too bad. Let's meet up soon! XD

Yau said...

hey cuz! its ok! no worry and i will see u saturday!! yaay!