Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, it has been a while since I updated in here. It has been busy I must say, settling down and all. Getting used to life here in Brunei again and started to think about work and how to start everything. And main thing adjusting language hehe… well I mean in terms of asking questions and the assessments. I know I will get there eventually. Haven’t really out or “lepak” with friends. Met a few people of course.
I did go to Muara Port to get my stuffs what a hassle procedure! Spent the whole afternoon doing that! I just hope one day they would come up with a far more efficient and faster way. It is like go to A, then B and C back to A, go D, back to B and Go E and go A. Can’t understand why it all cant be done in one place!
Well, I met Iril last night, like always we talked a lot! I was a bit tired (I think my body is not used to work everyday from 7.45 to 4.30, but will be okay I know!) oh ya.. catch up with Iril… this and that! It was nice! and we went to SOTO BABU our usual place to hang out!
And well, apart from that not much really, just unpack and sort things out. And well, I have to get my mind around about work mostly! And well…. I guess that’s all for now.. I do miss Adelaide people, I must say that but this is life! Haha…. Ok till later!!

2 comments:

Karl Hummingbird said...

gud luck for u ok.

hopefully brunei ok dengan u.. hiihi

salam!

Yau said...

Thanks you!