Thursday, January 15, 2009

I know it has been a while since I last wrote in here. Nothing much really here. Just go to work everyday and trying the best to adjust. So far I think it is okay as I have to get used to the fact I am on my own now, no supervisor. Things at clinic pretty much the same despite I feel many changes need to be done. The right way in accordance to rules and regulations. Well, I have not been well, I am okay but the weather really suck. Raining almost everyday and I have sinus problem. So suck! I wont complaint much really! Well, honestly I missed the working condition in Adelaide hahaha… and well, I miss D so much. I do feel alone here at times, but then again, it has always been like that for me here. So well, I just have to adjust back!
Well, I wont touch about work here so much. Today was pretty busy with reports, students and meetings. I need to re-establish myself around in the hospital. And had meeting with Abg Fahmi today. We talked about Repat Hospital and I want to thank Abg Fahmi and Fariza as well as Taufiq for the lovely gift! And the nice graduation card! Very thoughtful! Anyhow… will catch up soon!

1 comment:

conie said...

having fun at work I hope =)