Thursday, January 22, 2009

I heard this song by ST12, well this is the album that i have now in my car that i listen almost everyday... one song entitle SAAT TERAKHIR... one part of the lirik is so wow.... in malay i called it as so "syahdu" and "tangkap leleh"... the part:
"Satu Jam saja ku telah bisa cintai... kamu kamu kamu...di hatiku... namun bagiku melupakan butuh waktuku seumur hidupku... Satu jam saja ku tealh bisa... sayangi kamu dihatiku... Namun bagiku melupakanmu butuh waktu seumur hidup"

I really like this bit... i dedicate this to my ex! well... listening to the song, i could not help but think like that! Anyhow... roughly it translates as like "it only take an hour to love... you you you... but it would take me a lifetime to forget you! it only take an hour to have you in my heart... but it would take me a lifetime to forget you!"

okay maybe i am emo! but it is the weather! Blame it on the weatherman! :P

No comments: