Monday, January 5, 2009

FIRST DAY...

3rd January was the day I first reported to duty. I went to Ministry and hoping not to bump into anyone ahhaha that was mission impossible. I had to report to my Director general of medical services.. and once I stepped into the office… there was the Director! Dr Hjh Nurlila whom was like “Oh you are back! Alhamdullilah!” ahaha… no escape huh! So I just said “yes… here to report duty”.. and submitted the letter and had the “Welcome back!!” and that’s mean I am officially back! Hahaha… Then I headed to RIPAS… had to park elsewhere as my parking pass is not active. And hmm…. Reported to CEO and wow many people there are new and I don’t know most of them. Headed to my clinic and waited for Hani… we talked and catch up! And well I had a patient, RTA with Head injury for neuropsych assessment! Ahhahaha… so soon ya… and like many more to come!! Well wont talk abt it here just yet! And I did one report and checked one for Hani. My my I am officially a qualified clinical psyc!! And I can sign report now!! Hahahaha…. Well the rest of the day was normal. Met aunts and cousins at hospital as 3 admissions from my family… and how ppl commented me “sehat” and “berisi” hahah I need to lose weight! People don’t get it… its muscle!! Hahahahaha……………… ok till later!!!

5 comments:

Laurane said...

hey yau
glad to hear you're back safe and sound. wow so fast started working already!

conie said...

Congrats!!
Have fun at work =)

Yau said...

yes dearest... started work! haha... and well i m glad u two are great followers of my blog... will try to update frequently!

dr.rin said...

crazy! you're working already! Hope it's going well! talk soon! :)

Yau said...

hahha lin.. i know i m crazy! haha
yup see you soon! nanti we go lunch ya