Sunday, July 29, 2012

A visit by F yesterday was really wow... it really taken me by surprise... a pleasant surprise... and well you are only here for a week... well more than enough for me... i wish i can show the world u!.. U & Me but i respect you decision... And yay... my week will be more meaningful.... you without fail make me so high and high.... I will love u endlessly.... but u know us hahahaha....
Anyhow sorry AR not that i am not contacting, at times, it would be nice if you make the effort saying the first HI... afterall we are just friend... my principle... if it is always me... i get tired and at times i asked in what way are we friend even... Sorry....
And for my X... good luck... although to be honest, i would prefer you go UK for study... maybe not now... but i still hope that you would get the UK scholarship....

No comments: