Sunday, July 1, 2012

Today is Haslin's Bday so i thought i asked her out but she is unwell so i decided we do it tomorrow. I want to take her to Zest cafe. And i thought the more the merrier so i asked AS...

As always... without failed.. she is annoying as ever...

Initially, she just mentioned that she was just back from wedding and had to accompany her mother (again? never understand this bit... well its her family... who cares).. And then i said... Well Haslin not well so we will postpone it to tomorrow night. She asked what time... i said after work 7 plus in the evening... She replied "oh Faadzel also asked me to watch movie esuk mlm, hahahahah"... so i was pissed a bit... okay always other people... and with me i am always the one making effort... like if ask her... oh i will ask fadzel.. and with me never been ask... well thats not the issue here... the thing is i was pissed.. what with the HAHA.. why some people said something that they think its funny but annoying (Thats also you I.. always like that!)... so i didnt layan...

And so she replied again... "Oh if tonight.., after isya i may be free...."... "Cian jua bawa orang birthday kan hahahhaha".... I was in my head... "eh moron... i did say Haslin not well, we gonna go esuk mlm instead.." and what with tonight after isya... please la AS... all not about you... do read ppl message.... NOT ABT U! seriously i regretted asking!.... and well AS... dont forget you owe me money also... sometimes i dont get it... go here n there... no $$$ but lavish.... sigh... some people!

For I... i only saying this... some words are not reversible.... and i ever told you once that i ever dumped a person as the person said a word that i dont like or forbid... i am just strict in this manner... so for me.. please jangan ganggu aku lagi!....


No comments: